Personally Identifiable Information
Our company handles various personal information including information received from customers.
We set personal information protection as one of the items of compliance, and established rules in accordance with the law and other norms related to the protection of personal information, established a management system, and made it known to officers and employees, personal information We strive for the appropriate protection of
We have established the following personal information protection policies for personal information of customers owned by our company.
1.Purpose of Use
Blackhawk Network uses the personally identifiable information such as the address, name, etc. of customers (including information related to transactions between customers and the company or its franchised dealers, and hereafter referred to as “personal information”) for the following purposes. However, we will never use customers’ personal information for purposes other than those specified below without gaining prior consent from the user/customer.
- To inform our services or its various events and campaigns by sending them print advertising material and by telephone, e-mail, etc.
- to provide our services, etc. to customers who have transactions with the Company
- Conduct a questionnaire survey to study product development or customer satisfaction improvement measures, etc.
- Conduct research, research and development, and quality improvement of products and services handled by our company
- By changing the display of information (image, order of content, etc.) on our website, etc. in accordance with the customer’s request, and by delivering advertisements and content provided in line with the customer’s concerns Take action to make it easy to find the information you want. In addition, make a proposal that meets the customer’s request
- For responding to inquiries, etc. to our company, for contact and other correspondence
The following are the procedures to be followed when you make a request for disclosure, amendment, etc. of your personal information.
- Name / address / Email address etc
3.Third party provision of personal information
We do not provide personal information acquired from customers to third parties except in the following cases.
(1) If you have obtained the consent of the customer
(2) In the case where it can be provided without obtaining the customer’s consent by the provisions of laws and regulations
On our website, we use “Cookie” technology on some pages to make it more convenient for our customers. Cookies allow websites to identify your computer, but do not obtain any personally identifiable information such as your name, address, phone number, or email address. . Customers can refuse to receive cookies or display a warning when they receive cookies, depending on the settings of the browser you use. If you are refused to receive cookies, you can still use our website, but some functions may not be available.
5.disclosure, correction and suspension
Blackhawk Network will respond appropriately if the customer requests disclosure or correction of personal information held by the Company. Please contact our sales representative for the method of request.
6.Compliance with laws and regulations
Blackhawk Network will comply with applicable laws and regulations in handling personal information, guidelines established by the Personal Information Protection Committee, and other norms.
If you have any questions for our Personally Identifiable Information, please choose to ‘contact us’ through our website. If you e-mail us through the “Contact Us” link on this site, we ask you for information such as name and e-mail address so we can respond to your questions and comments. You may choose to provide additional information as well. We use the information you provide to respond to your inquiries.